Monday, July 7, 2008

Funnies


Today Elliott was telling me that he wants to be a police officer when he grows up. He changes his mind often, the last few being a fireman, a guitar player or a worker- someone who builds houses. So he was telling me that he wants a police truck instead of a car. Then he told me he would take me for a ride in it, but he would drop me off at home before he went to get the bad guys, because it would be too scary for me. I thought it was sweet! :)
We were at Target and decided to eat our lunch there. I ordered PB & J for Ollie and when we sat down, the kid came out and said they were out of that and to choose something else. So I asked Ollie if he would rather have a turkey sandwich or mac and cheese. He said, "No. I don't want those for lunch. I want jelly beans!" Funny!

1 comment:

Elena said...

I'm with him! Jelly beans for lunch is the way to go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...