Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blah...

Do you ever have one of those crappy weeks (or days, or hours) that you just can't seem to shake the funk? And then you go to church and it seems like everyone's lesson is exactly what you needed to hear, like they prepared it just for you? I love that! It gives me a new perspective on my attitude, problems, whatever. It really enlightens my mind and helps me be more positive for the next little while. What if I wouldn't have gone because I felt too depressed and not in the mood? I totally would have missed out! I'm thankful for the gospel and beliefs that I have so I can see the bigger picture! And to all those teachers who are wondering if their lessons even make sense to people, or touch them in any way- thank you! I'm sure this happens every time they are teaching- someone definitely needs their lesson today! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I know what you mean. There are those days where it might be easier to just say 'forget it, I can't do it today', but we would miss out on so much. There are times in my life when it seems like every week of lessons is aimed directly at me. I am so thankful that we have such wonderful support through our Heavenly Father. He knows that if we will open our hearts, that we will be feel better and be happier. Thanks for the great post! Glad your feeling better.

Amy said...

I have great grammar, sorry. I added an extra 'be' in there. :)

Becky said...

I totally agree. Sunday's lesson in sunday school that Sister Haffen gave was just what my soul needed. I love that too.

rachel said...

What about the lesson YOU taught on sunday?! It was great, you did a great job, no one knew that you were having a poopy week! I love you!

MiStY said...

I say you're spot on with this blog. It's so cool when the sky meets and the world is good again just because you made the right choice to attend and be good. You're precious Sini and I love that you share your testimony on your blog...It reminds me that you're human and just like all of the rest of us even though you seem so perfectly happy and content at every minute. THANKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...