Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 29th Adam!

It's Adam's 29th Birthday today- he's finally as old as me!! Adam is such a fun hubby and best friend. He always has some new interesting fact to talk about and we laugh a lot. His hobbies include: playing guitar, fixing vintage musical instruments, collecting vintage anything, making jokes about everything- even if it isn't funny, MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC and keeping anyone he knows updated on the latest music finds, riding his new (vintage) motorcycle, talking with friends and playing with our boys. Hope you have a great day today!
Adam- 5 years old (looks a little like Elliott huh?)


6 comments:

tammy said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!! You guys are lucky!! This year I turn 30:(

lindsey v said...

That picture is so cute! He looks like Elliott's big brother! Happy Birthday Adam!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Swalz! 29! You've only got one good year left in you! Maybe you should just end it all right now. I remember at Snow how you used to walk in the front door and announce "Today's the day! I'm going to end it all." Even though you told that joke all the time, it was always funny to me.

I also remember when we played Mofia once at John and Tara's and the whole time you kept saying "I'm the Mofia. Just kill me."

Yes, Sini's right, you joke about everything. I'm sure as a father you've already assumed your role as the King of Dumb Dad Jokes. B is right there with you.

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Adam! He is finally as old as me! 29... it's a good year. Elliott defnitely looks like Adam.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Oh my gosh! They could be twins! That is hilarious! Happy Birthday Adam!

Amy said...

Happy birthday Adam. Elliott is a perfect little clone of him. How cute is that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...