Sunday, August 24, 2008

Texas Roadhouse BBQ

We finally went to Texas Roadhouse BBQ for our first time last night- you know, the place over by Southtowne Mall. It was SO good! So my favorite food on this planet are potatoes (any kind) and get this- they will "load" them for you, which means they will add butter, sour cream, cheese and bacon to any  of them! So you can order mashed potatoes, a baked potato, fries (huge steak fries- yum) or sweet potatoes and load them up. Seriously- my dream come true! And let's not forget the pulled pork and ribs! Oh man- they are so tender and tasty! They serve warm rolls at the beginning with cinnamon butter too. They gave us a complimentary onion blossom appetizer since it was our first time, and another coupon for a free appetizer next time we go. Another great thing is the prices are pretty good. The kids meals were only like $3 and $4, and the bigger meals are a good deal too. I had a yummy "cowboy" drink that has strawberry lemonade, cranberry juice and sprite in it.  The wait was only 35-40 minutes, but we got there at 5:40, so I think if you go later, the wait would be longer. Try it out- it's one of our favorites now! (Thanks again Amy and Cody!!) We ate the leftovers for dinner tonight and they were just as good.

11 comments:

sinika said...

I can't believe sini posted this. I'm sorry for any of you who had to read it. I just had to post something. The antiblogger- adam

Lindz said...

Funny that Adam posted a comment here...I had to read it to Jeremiah & he is laughing at it! What is up with our anti-blogger husbands?!?!? Anyway, you made that place sound so yummy...we are gonna have to try that one soon!! Thanks for the restaurant review!! =)

deleted said...

Sini, That is one of our favorite places to eat. In fact, for Skyler's 5th birthday that is where she chose to have her birthday dinner. We have one just down the street (54th & 1900 W.) Try the Oven Roasted Chicken next time!

Telisse and Kade said...

Adam is just jealous he didnt think to post it sooner. I have never tried that place before. Gonna have too try it now. Im all about hitting the sushi places when I venture out of Price. Speaking of which we still need to go. Oh and about my girls team sad thing two of them already play volleyball. Its so hard my top two are dedicated to me but with soccer and volleyball as fall sports it takes nearly all my potential girls. Bummer!

Nielson said...

I love Texas Roadhouse! That place is the best--ever been to Ruby River?? You would love their potatoes--they deep fry them and cover them in the works. So yummy and yet so bad :)

lindsey v said...

Yummy! I want to go there!
Where's the picture? I guess I'll just have to go and see it in real life.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

We have something similar called Famous Dave's, that is my favorite restaurant! I like the pineapple grilled salmon! :p

Naoma said...

Well that makes two peoploe in two days that have recommended this place... Now we will definately have to try it, sounds YUMMY!

rachel said...

Whatever happened to Jason and Adam's anti-blogger blog?! I am still waiting...

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you FINALLY went to eat there. It's one of our favorites too! Yummy. You made me so hungry to go there. So glad you loved it.

Amy said...

Oh and Adam's comment cracks me up. He's a pretty funny anti-blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...