Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wilco

We went to the Wilco concert at Red Butte Gardens last night. It was one of the best concerts I've been to- they gave such a great performance! 
Jeff Tweedy- the lead singer.
Jason, Rachel, Linds, Adam and Rich
We stuck together while the boys went up to rock out in the front.
Adam and Rich- and I can't believe I included the "dancing queen" in this picture- we were laughing at her moves the whole night!!
They played for a long time and even came back for TWO encores! It was an amazing show- and if you don't know Wilco- you should check them out. (I have them playing as the first song on my playlist- a song called Kamera.) I love that he always uses "honey" in his songs- I think it's so sweet! ;)

8 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

Concerts like this take me back to my high school days! Just sittin on the grass and enjoying the music!!! Life was simple! Looks like you had lots of fun!

lindsey v said...

It was fun! Thanks for taking me!

tammy said...

Looks like fun. It was fun to see Rich in your pictures, I haven't seen him in a while.

Rena said...

I love that you guys do such fun stuff like that together!!

Unknown said...

Don't ask me how I found your blog, just know that I now have a picture of a shirtless Adam as my screen saver.
P.S.

Wilco was boss!

Abby said...

I am so sad I missed the concert!!! I have heard SO MANY people say it was amazing! Maybe next time :)

rachel said...

This show was too much fun, I am really sad that I didn't get a good picture of the dancing queen... she was yucky! Let's eat doritos together again sometime!

magleby4 said...

Oh so jealous...I wish I could have gone...I'm glad you guys had fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...