Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finished

I finally finished Breaking Dawn! It only took me a week longer than everyone else... ;) Although I've heard mixed reviews, I thought it was clever and great! If you haven't started the series- it's a great one and I highly suggest it. Thanks to Heather, Emily and Karen who talked me into reading the first 100 pages of Twilight to see if I would like it- since I wasn't at all interested!! Yippee! I'm so excited for December so I can make Adam watch the movie with me and he can see what I've been obsessed about. I LOVED it! 

1 comment:

Burrell said...

Hey Sinika! It's Tamara's sis in law, Emily. I am honored and a bit terrified that you enjoy my blog so much! I was told just recently, by my cousin in fact, that I am totally random and that sometimes she doesn't get it. I laughed.
I loved the Twighlight series, too. Not as much as some, but they were entertaining to say the least. And, did you know? The movie is coming out a full two weeks earlier than originally planned! Instead of a December release date, they moved it up to November 21. It's a Friday. Whoopeee! Yeehaw. Also, FYI, they filmed the school scenes in my old hometown of Kalama, Washington! Sweet, huh? This is my claim to fame. I'll send you a signed picture of the high school if you like! It's the least I can do for your adding my blog to your blogroll. tee hee.
Oh, and feel free to leave a comment any time. I love comments. They make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...