Friday, July 9, 2010

the 4th


On the 4th we went to my parents' (I forgot to take any pics) and then to Adam's parents for a yummy dinner. Aren't summer BBQ's the best? Their street was perfect to do fireworks on since they're in a cul de sac- we wished we would have brought more!

Trying to hold Linc from going in the street to grab the fireworks!
Elliott, Grammy, Christie and Scott- I think Elliott looks just like his grammy... and I love that Scott's all wrapped up! Hee hee!

Grandpa holding Linc, Megs and Tanner.
We tried our hand at changing camera settings and got some fun pictures. Tanner got some better ones... but I'm just a beginner!



"O" for Oliver!




We completely wore out the boys this weekend! Elliott NEVER falls asleep in the car anymore. Poor babies.
This is so rare! Linc is never one to sleep in arms- so the only time I get to do this is when he falls asleep in the car. So sweet!

3 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

I love your sparkler pictures!

lindsey v said...

The sparkler pics are so fun! I want to learn how to do that on my camera.

Jessica said...

Awwwww, I love the last picture. You are cherishing your little baby. He is so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...