Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bear Lake- Part 2


We went to Bear Lake for the McEntire family reunion last week. My boys talked about it for weeks before- they were so excited! We borrowed Adam's parent's motorhome and took two of Linds' kids, Elli and Benny and my Mom too.
Linc's face is covered in dried peaches he was eating all day. Thanks to my Mom for bringing her supply of dried fruit!
Elliott
Ollie
Mr. Linc watching the seagulls. He was enthralled with them.
Chasing
We found this cool water frisbee that skims the water. If you go to a lake or any beach- take one of these! It's heavy but always floats back to the top if it sinks.
My cute hubby.
Ari, Ollie and Brian playing frisbee. The water was so cold this early in the year!!
Me and my momma.
The babies- Addie and Linc. Is Addie's towel the cutest thing ever?

Sandcastles
Pirate girls- Tagen and Anikka







Elliott and Benny's digging project. These two could play together all day, every day. They hardly ever bicker even- it's so nice!
Linds and Brian brought Addie up for one day. She played a little too close to the cold firepit I think. So funny!
Linc discovering my Mom's camera. She helped with Linc the whole trip- it was nice!
Maybe this will drown out all the chattering between cousins, aunts and uncles that never seemed to stop! :)

This was just after Elliott had a shower- his face, hair, everything was covered in sand dust. They played in the sand until it was dark. Quite the imaginations- I'm glad Benny is teaching Elliott how to play like this!


The amazing Bear Lake sunset. It changed from one minute to the next! I asked my brother-in-law to take this picture and he said, "Oh- let me take it from the other side, because the sunlight is in the way." I just laughed because I thought he was kidding. But when I saw he wasn't- I told him that's why I wanted the pic- of the cool sky! So funny. Of course Ollie wouldn't be in the picture!

Eating cold pizza before bed. It was so weird to have a fridge (and microwave and bed!) while camping!
We had all three boys sleep on the top bed- they closed the curtains and went right to sleep after a busy, long day.

3 comments:

Naoma said...

Looks like a wonderful reunion! I love getting together with the whole family like that. Big families just make it more fun I think... =)

Naoma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I love Bear Lake! And now that I have kids, I love camping with an RV. You just can't beat it. Looks like such a fun trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...