Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pirate Island

I'm so happy about Pirate Island! It means I never have to go to Chuck E Cheese again!!! My kids beg to go there (Chuck E Cheese) all the time and I hate it. First off, the food is gross. Second, everything is old and dirty/sticky. Third, the characters in the band are freaky. I won't even get into the crowd that gathers there- let's just say last time I saw a little gangster baby complete with a shaved head, white tank and sneakers on, and some low rider black shorts!!! What the? All right- there you have it. My kids usually end up going once a year- and it's usually when Adam takes them when I am at girls camp or something. Because he's a softie. But now- there's Pirate Island! Adam took the boys while I was running a race and they couldn't stop talking about it. Since Adam didn't have to work on the 5th, we went again. It's in Orem by University Mall. It's like a small little Disneyland restaurant. And the food is great! They have pasta and pizza options. I had a delicious calzone and salad bar. Then they have an arcade to play in afterwards. Or you can just go to the arcade. We were seated by a play area for 6 and unders, so we finished our food in peace while the kids played. I think you should go there. And never go to that cheese place again! :)










This ship is on sale for $3000!


2 comments:

Knudson Family said...

I totally hate Chucky Cheese too, and thankfully I haven't had to hear the whines and pleading since we moved here. I'm sure there is one somewhere in Las Vegas, but we are not going to find it! Pirate Island looks cool!

mandi said...

You're so right about Chuck E. Cheese! Hate that place. I keep meaning to try Pirate Island, so thanks for the extra kick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...