Friday, July 30, 2010

settebello anyone?

I'll admit- I have been a slacker in the dinner making department this summer. (And if we're really being honest- it's been longer than that.) My plan is to start fresh in the fall. When warm foods sound good again.

So when somehow we ended up without plans for the night of the 24th, and I wasn't willing to cook, Adam said he ONLY felt like Settebello pizza, so we drove downtown. It was worth it.
And conveniently located next door is a yummy gelato place. (I always have room for gelato.)
Lincoln's latest move is to put his hands behind his back when you feed him something. Pleasant, isn't he?

Elliott snagged a scoop of everyone's to make an E original.


It was such a nice night that we ate our gelatos on the grass outside. We could hear people wondering about where to eat as they walked by. I wanted to grab them and tell them how lovely and delicious Settebello's is- but I know it's not for everyone. (But it is for us.)
Has anyone read, "Eat, Pray, Love" yet? She describes the pizza at Settebello's perfectly. Except she's in Naples, Italy- apparently the birth place of pizza. So if you want a taste of Italy...

4 comments:

scott, natalie and kids said...

Scott loooooves this place. His office used to be right next to it. He is excited to be back downtown again soon so that he can go there again for lunch.

sinika said...

Natalie! I would love to see your blog if you have one! I bet your kids are all grown up huh?

sinika@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

I'm reading Eat Pray Love right now! I'm only on chapter 3 though. I love Ollie's hair! He kind of looks like Eric a little bit in these pictures.

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

YUM!! That sounds really good right now! Cute pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...