Wednesday, July 21, 2010

make your own robots

All these boys. They just keep asking to make robots. So I finally looked it up online and there are lots with little motors (which I don't seem to have on hand) and some other really crappy ones. I decided we would come up with our own. We recycled some pudding, cake and granola bar boxes and just started wrapping.
Then the boys decorated them with sharpies.

And here are their own little robots! (The arms and hands are even kind of moveable- a must have for the boys.) Elliott's has an x-ray on his belly so you can see inside.
Ollie's has treadmill feet like Wall-e.
And Benny's has a mouth that can open and close with rocket feet.

6 comments:

Marci said...

You are such a fun mom! Can my boys come live with you until they turn 18? I will let you know they aren't real great at doing their chores and they tease and wrestle constantly. Just let me know!

Elena said...

What a cute mom you are. I might have to copy that.

Jessica said...

Love it! What an awesome idea!

The Kohler Family said...

What a creative idea! And they turned out so cute!

ToRi and cReW said...

Those are the cutest robots ever!

You are such a fun mom, I think that is an awesome idea!!!

Mama Swalz said...

How fun!! Great job boys!! I love Linc's sunglasses too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...