Sunday, April 22, 2012

guitars

Adam is so funny. 
Here are a few snapshots of him enjoying what he loves best- music.






1. a cool record holder he found at an antique store.
2-3. having some friends listen to his latest favorite on his
grandparent's amazing passed-down record player.
4-5. cleaning, taking apart, tuning up one of his babies-- 
probably as he tells me about something music-y.
5. winding down with a song

I love this guy.
And one of the {many} reasons why include bringing music into our lives!

3 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

This post made me smile because it reminds me so much of my husband. Anthony LOVES music and his guitars. Maybe he and Adam should talk. :)

Saimi said...

I think it's great when they have a hobby that they are passionate about!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Saimi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...