Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Backyard Playground

So I've been dreaming all winter long about getting a swing set for our backyard. Since last year when I saw this at Costco, I've been trying to talk Adam into it. He finally agreed it would be fun for the boys and we were able to build it last weekend! I shouldn't say "we" because all I did was put the swings together. It took Adam and my brother in law Brian (and a little help from my Dad and the neighbor kids) from 9 AM until 9 PM on Saturday just for the house part. Then on Monday Adam did the rest with some help from his friend Jason. What a job! The boys have had so much fun already! I think even after the novelty of the thing wears off, the kids can go out there and make up new ways to play.








"Look Mommy! No Hands!" (Why is it so cool to do everything with no hands.......I remember doing it when I was little too!)

9 comments:

Kent and Julie said...

That looks so fun!! We may just have to come over to play!!

Telisse and Kade said...

Im jealous! How fun!

lindsey v said...

Yaaayyy! It's ready for playing! We'll be over soon!

Debra said...

Fun!! How did you guys built it with all of the wind on Saturday? I swear that we were almost flown to OZ. :)

Nielson said...

That looks like so much fun!!! We have been eyeing the same one. Gotta love costco!

Amy said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I'm so happy you got it all put together. It looks like so much fun. It'll make for a great summer. Did you have to get rid of a tree?

I'm tagging you...sorry! Check out my blog for the info if you want to do it. LOVE YA!

Tagen and Eric said...

Looks fancy. I want to play on it.

Lindz said...

How fun!!! I want one!! =) Now your Friday night babysitting nights are gonna be a breeze with that...you will have to drag the kids inside to send them home!! ha!!

lindsey v said...

I love how the boys are still in their jammies on the swings. They just couldn't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...