Thursday, April 24, 2008

Elliott


Here are a few funny things Elliott has said the last few days:

"A meteor, a bone and a hammer are strong. They can break things."

Me- "Who made you so sweet?"
E- "Myself!"

I was telling the boys we might not be able to go see the free bird show at the marina that our city is holding today because it's rainy and windy out. I was saying maybe we should do something else that's really fun. Elliott said, "Yeah! Maybe we can play checkers!?"

As we drove to the zoo last week, Elliott was looking at the mountains. He said, "that's funny that there are houses on the mountain! How do they eat their dinner- it would just slide off the table!"

"When we die, do our bones keep growing?"

"If we went to the moon- we could kind of fly because there is no gravity."

8 comments:

Knudson Family said...

so Cute! i'm sure he's adorable saying things like that and with his big brown eyes!

lindsey v said...

That picture is so cute of Elliott. He looks like a little angel. And those are such cute things he said. It's so good to get them written down to be remembered forever!

MiStY said...

Kids do say the darnedest things huh! I think that Elliott sounds so cute and like he has a precious little creative personality. I love the laughs you get out of these cute kids everyday. If only we kept a good record of the things they say and if they could be recorded.
I also love the new swingset. I would so love to have that in my backyard! Fun Fun!

Amy said...

He's so dang smart! His little mind must just go and go all day.

The Bentley's said...

what a cutie!! he sounds like a little astronaut. i love the funny things kids say:)

Becky said...

Elliott has such a great imagination. His thoughts are so precious!
-Becky Leonard

Chelsea said...

I love listening to what little kids say, its just so cool to hear them try to figure things out, I love the mountain one!! So cute!!

Steph, Tyler, Lyla & Stella said...

I was laughing out loud while I was reading these - the cutest little boys I have ever seen! I can't wait to see them again!

Keep the laughs coming!
Miss ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...