Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spare Change


Ollie loves coins and will pick them up and carry them around all day if he finds them. He also asks for them when we are driving in the car because he knows the change drawer is there, "Mommy, two, three moneys!" So today I was out spreading mulch in the flowerbeds and I was letting him water it all down and he got soaked! This always happens in the summer and I usually just let him dry off, but it was pretty windy and cold outside, so I brought him in to change. I took off all his wet clothes and put dry ones on and went to throw the wet ones in the laundry basket and I heard a little "jingle" in one of his socks. So I looked inside and there were two dimes, a quarter and a penny........in his sock! I'm not sure how long they had been in there, or how he even thought to put them in his sock- but I thought it was so funny!

8 comments:

Lyndee said...

That is so cute. He is so darling in the picture. He is one smart little boy. He was saving it for a rainy day:)

Heidi said...

Seriously you have the cutest boys! Oh my gosh, do you just kiss those cheeks all day? I would! Ollie looks like you but i still see swalberg somewhere and Elliot looks just like Adam! I had to show Scott the pics of your kids too! He loved it!

Naoma said...

What a little sweetie ollie is!! In his sock of all places... that is hilarious.

lindsey v said...

So cute! I just love what his little mind was thinking. "Well here's a little pocket..." :)

Nielson said...

kids are so random and hilarious! He probably thought it was the one place where he wouldn't lose it, but I can't imagine how uncomfortabe it must have been to walk in!

Telisse and Kade said...

That is too funny.......... Didn't you used to do that when you would run? Like the new blog.

Christine Rowley said...

That's funny! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Sini-Sin, that is so great! He is the cutest little bugger I have ever seen! That is a great story! I hope things are good, and when are we hanging out again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...