Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Purse Tag

I got Purse Tagged- so I emptied out my purse and took pictures. Then I thought I wouldn't- because who really wants to see the stuff in my purse?? I was checking out the picture and had to laugh at all of the toys in there- so I changed my mind and decided to post!

My $17.99 Target special. I get lots of compliments on this fun white purse. I'm always surprised because it's just my sensible purse, with lots of pockets- so it works for me. (It even has a cell phone pocket!) What rules about white after Labor Day??? :)


Clockwise from top center- my awesome Hobo wallet from Adam- it fits everything!
Garbage
Kid Snacks- Fruit leathers, fruit snacks and yogurt raisins
That little orange thing is a tape measure- I looove having it in my purse- it comes in so handy!
A Pen
Toys! Not light, fluffy toys- big, heavy cars, airplanes and trucks! Every so often my purse gets so heavy and this is the reason every time!
The necessities- chapstick, hand sanitizer, tampons, lip gloss, band-aids, tylenol
Coupons and Gift cards.

And there you have my exciting purse contents.

4 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

I can't beleive all that stuff fits in there. I sure bet those toys come in handy! :)

lindsey v said...

I love that the toys are more than half of what is in your purse. Such a 'mom purse'. But it is a fashoinable mom purse.

Nielson said...

I am glad to see that you too had a ton of garbage in your bag--and I know what you mean about all of those heavy diecast metal cars, planes and trucks--they get really heavy!

MiStY said...

This is a really cute blog. I can't believe some of the crap we are hauling around at any given moment. Moms are such preparedness freaks sometimes I swear. I'm pretty sure this and more is found in all of our purses :o) I like to see that we are all so normal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...