Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged


Elliott took this pic the other night. Since I have no others, this is what I'm posting. Pretty funny.

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on you blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it is....

JOYS :
1-Adam- He's so funny, smart, interesting, likes good music.......and handsome! ;)
2-Making my boys laugh, especially when it's mid-cry. I love that!
3-Elliott and Ollie's funny sayings, their cuddles and their smiles. They are the sweetest boys!!

FEARS:
1-Death- even though it shouldn't be scary.
2-Scary dreams and scary shows- I always think of them for a long time after.
3-Falling down the stairs. I know- weird.

GOALS:
1-Teach and play with my boys more.
2-To enjoy the little things more.
3-Become a better person, mother and friend.

OBSESSIONS:
1- Paper. I love scrapbooking paper sooo much! I wish I could wear it or something!
2-Jeans. I love them! Adam always knows what to get me for birthdays!
3- Toppings on food. I love loading up on them. Baked potatoes- load me up. Ice Cream Sundays- pile them high. Dips for chips, bread, fruit etc. Cookies- if it doesn't have chocolate chips, it isn't worth it for me to eat it. I'm not sure if that falls under toppings, or chocolate- which I loooove too! Yum! (I know- not very healthy of me!)

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1- I grew up with 11 kids in my family and I'm second to youngest, although I try to act like the oldest. Heh Heh.
2-I love taking naps. Always have, always will.
3- My Mom's whole family lives in Finland, which is how she discovered my name. I've been there a few times, and am aching to go back soon.
4- One more- I cry at everything, movies, books, news stories, commercials, suppernanny.........it's pretty ridiculous.

People I'm tagging: Misty, Linds V, Telisse, Tagen and anyone else who wants to do it- this is kind of a fun one!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Sinz! I love it. That was so fun to read. I love the pic Elliott took. You are so funny!

{leah} said...

Sini, I was sitting here reading your blog and Tommy saw the picture of Elliot. He asked who he was and I told him and Tommy goes, "Oh, I love him". Tommy is quick to make friends with everyone, even if it is with just a picture,

The Bentley's said...

that was so fun to read!! jeans are my weakness too.... i love them.... i own so many of them... it's bad:) thanks for the post super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...