Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

The day finally came to go on Elliott's preschool fieldtrip to the dino museum (we have been counting down for a long time!) It was a lot of fun, and since my sis in law Amy and her daughter Kenzie were in town from Indiana, we had them come with us. My other sis in law, Christie came with us too. Elliott was so excited that before we even got out of the car he was asking for the camera. He got out and took the picture below.


COUSINS: Baby Kenzie (we can't give up the "baby" part even though she's 2 1/2!), Elliott, and Ollie in front of the Supersaurus......really- that's what it's called.



Playing in the wet sand with little dinos. They were in complete heaven and would have stayed all day. What could be better for little boys than sand, water and dinos? Maybe some cars and candy- but that's it.



Elliott and Aunt Christie in front of the T-rex, his favorite.



The giant shark mouth. The boys stared at the rows of teeth for a while in amazement.


The boys playing in the dry sand. Elliott kept uncovering more bones and was so into it. So fun.

Ollie just picked up the sand and watched it fall. After we got home and after his nap he kept telling me his foot had an owie. I finally took off his sock to look at his toes and he had so much sand between them! It wasn't the little nice dirt/sand either- it was like little tiny coarse rocks! I guess I didn't brush his feet as well as I thought!

We had a fun day and will go back for sure! It was fun to hang out with Ames, Kenzie and Christie too. We wish we could see Amy and her family more!

8 comments:

Lindz said...

What a fun day!! And yes what a perfect place for boys! I'm surprised Ollie even liked it...maybe I'll have to take Ayden some time!

Nielson said...

Looks like so much fun! I have never been there but we are taking Bridger next week. Now I'm more excited, cause I wasn't sure exactly what it was like. Bridger will love the sand!

{leah} said...

Sound like fun. We are coming up in July and the this is on the list of things to do while we are up again. your boys look like they are having so much fun playing in the dirt.

Telisse and Kade said...

Fun sinik.... boys boys boys! They love that kind of stuff. So fun! You should bring him to the Price Dinosaur musuem. Its great! And visit!

MiStY said...

This looks like a lot of fun. What is it with kids and sand? I'm not sure I'll ever figure that one out. By the way, cute blog background. Isn't it fun to look at all the different kinds and make your page cute. Love IT!

deleted said...

sounds like a fun place! Skyler's class went there the day after we had our girls night out. I was at the hospital with Ellyit so Court was lucky enough to go. Maybe I'll have to take her myself if she'll stay entertained!!!! Your boys are handsome!

Amy said...

That was so much fun. Thanks for letting us tag along. I'm LOVING your new background...SO CUTE!

Lynette said...

I've always wondered about that museum. I'm glad you posted it. I'll have to take my kids there. Looks like way to much fun to pass up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...