Tuesday, August 3, 2010

laundry day

Mondays are laundry days at our house. This was Linc's pajama set up on Sunday night- long sleeve top and super short shorts- all that was left in his drawer. When he woke up in the morning he was just so darn cute, I couldn't stop with the pics. Maybe we'll use this mismatched set more often! (I might have a bit of a pajama obsession.)















I don't mind laundry days anymore. I wash all day and leave the folding for later when the kids are in bed and I can watch my tivo shows. When I run out of folding before the show is over, I hardly know what to do with myself... just watch tv?!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Monday is my laundry day too. It's so much easier to do it just once a week. I love Linc's short shorts! Baby legs are the best.

Rena said...

I don't think I would get my laundry done if I just did it one day a week. The washer and dryer would be going non-stop for more than 24 hours. I have to do it every day or I'm toast.
Just wanted to say hi. So sorry that we missed everyone and didn't get to come to the reunion. I was really looking forward to it. It has been a really crappy summer! We will have to get together some time soon!

Megan Marie said...

i'm dying... his legs are my favorite! love you links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...