Thursday, April 7, 2011

antiques and scamper

The Scamp made a special visit home last weekend, so we took him on a date. He may be ugly, but has the most comfy seats around. I've even thought of ripping them out to put in our house. 
Burgers in the car. YUM.
My date. It's amazing how pleasant he can be when he turns on the charm. 

Heading into the antique show... our biannual tradition. 



Ooogling the antiques. We wonder if the people recognize us yet, because we recognize them, and their stuff. There must be a hierarchy of "booth placement" because they're always in the same spots. Usually we take the boys with us, but this time we were smart and left them with a sitter. We didn't find anything worth buying this time, but it's fun to look. 




We ended the night with Source Code--the movie-- and a huge buttery popcorn. I can't seem to get enough of these nights out with Adam. It was fun capturing it with my iphone too. What are YOU doing for date night this weekend?  What's your favorite thing to do on a date?

4 comments:

Marci said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love getting away with Steve. We are the co-op tonight. We'll be babysitting tonight so everyone else in our group can go out. Maybe you should ask me some other Friday night this month.:)

tammy said...

I will be hanging with my girls this weekend but that's ok with me. But those burgers look so good that I think we will go out and get some for my date with them. Of course I will be the only one really eating.

Ty and Mari said...

what's date night? jk! we don't get those enough!

Megan Marie said...

such a cute date! i love the burger shot! i doubt you'd really want those seats in your new family room.... unless they are a 10 on the comfort scale then looks dont matter i guess ! haha cute cute date!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...