Monday, April 11, 2011

weekend pics

 Pretty sure this munchkin could eat a whole watermelon. 
Here he is stuffing watermelon into his little cheekies.
 Adam and Rich working on Rich's new pedal.

 Brown eyed boys. Adam and Elliott had blonde hair once too, so I think I know where this is going... It's kind of funny seeing Adam as a baby, big kid and adult all at the same time.
 Look at these little treasures I picked up at Williams Sonoma! They had so many cute cupcake things there- star wars, princess, flower etc.

 big baby boy
Megs, Christie and Gabby
 We went to Baby Gabby's blessing and had tasty soups (in bread bowls) and salads afterwards. I snagged the chicken soup with wild rice recipe because it was delicious. I think I might have a new favorite soup... I love soup these days! Maybe I'll post the recipe when I make it next?
We had an amazing weekend, running errands (this was torture for the boys), eating out and spending time with family. I think we even got a nap in there somewhere, which is a rare thing at our house these days. Oh how I love a nap!


P.S. Does this happen in anyone else's house nonstop? It's either wrestling or making the other one laugh so hard that they pee. My life with boys.

3 comments:

tammy said...

No wrestling at my girlie house but I have eaten almost a whole watermelon and been really sick after. Watch out for that watermelon.

The Kohler Family said...

Usually my kids are making each other cry non-stop...I think I would much rather have them peeing. :)

Melissa said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. Where are you finding watermelon? I have yet to see it anywhere. Lincoln makes is look so yummy :). Also, those cupcake holder and robot set are so darn cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...