Sunday, August 21, 2011

dancing

This is Mister Linc dancing to a song on Sesame Street. He had me rewind it to watch over and over again, while he did all his cool moves. I love that kids love to dance, even when they're babies.
I know they grow out of this stage and it makes me sad. I love dancing with my boys, even though I don't love it out in public. See- when did that happen? Thanks to Dancing with the Stars (I know I'm a nerd because I can't find anyone to talk to about this show!) we have dance parties in our family room every Monday and Tuesday before bed (when it's on.)

Here's to many more years of dancing with my boys. So much fun!

P.S. The song is called 'What I Am' by Will.i.am- such a good message-- I seriously want my boys to memorize this so we can sing it all the time- even when they're down and out for a little pick-me-up--and of course it's fun to dance to!

4 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

I love dancing with the stars! Dancing with kids is so much fun!

Melissa said...

Lincoln looks like an amazing dancer, he is such a funny guy!! I just watched the link you posted, it is an awesome song. Thanks for sharing :).

Emily Fotheringham said...

I'm a Dancing with the Stars nerd too!!

lindsey v said...

Aw! Such cute dancing pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...