Wednesday, August 31, 2011

street party

Barbara, Jen, Rach, Sini, Lincoln
Our street has a little dinner at the end of every summer.
This year, our good friends the Woods (who moved from our street a year ago) were in town from PA.
It was so good to see them and hang out with the neighbors.
Elliott, Ollie, Bryce, Benny, Brady
The Woods boys are close to my boys age so they were excited to play with them again! 
Brady and Benny were good buds too and in the same grade, so Benny came over to see him.
(They were watching all the bugs get zapped on the bug light- such boys.)






Adam misses having Jason on our street so much. 
A match made in heaven. 
Good thing they text and email still...

1 comment:

rachel said...

I am loving these pictures, I might have to grab a couple of them! I am so glad you all let us crash the party, we had so much fun! I miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...