Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st grader!

It was Elliott's first day of 1st grade today! Adam made him his favorite banana/nutella crepes for breakfast.
He was very excited to wear this shirt today. So funny what boys like.
When E picked this backpack out I asked if it was too scary for first grade. He told me no and that even girls wear things with skulls on them...
Me and my big boy.
{brothers}
We ran into Elli and Benny at school. How lucky to go to the same school as your cousins?

Nervously waiting in line to go in. He said he didn't want to play on the playground before- which is very unlike him.
With his 1st Grade teacher, Mrs. McDaniel. We've heard such great things about her!

His first day went great. He said it didn't feel very long at all. He had pizza, a cookie and chocolate milk for lunch and brought home his apple- "There's never enough time to eat it!" he said. He has a few kids in his class from our neighborhood and from his class last year- so that's a plus. And when we got home he said, "Were you really glad I was gone all day?" I said, "No- we missed you a lot." And he said, "I knew it." :)

5 comments:

Nielson said...

That is too cute! And I love the shirt :)

Melissa said...

Such a handsome guy! Love the awesome backpack :).

Emily Fotheringham said...

That last sentence shows what I great mom you are Sinika!

Lindz said...

That pic of all 3 of your boys is so cute!! :)

Megan Marie said...

Ahhh Mr. E stop getting so big. I want you to be my little bugs forever. He's too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...