Sunday, August 29, 2010

See ya Rach!

{Jen, Mari, Rach and Sini}

My good friend Rachel moved away this weekend. I'm very sad about it even though she's not the first and for sure not the last (and definitely not the first one to make me sad.) It's just- she's moving so far! To Pennsylvania to be exact. Her hubby is going to school for two years and then they don't know where they'll end up after that. Good thing there are blogs and facebook I guess. We spent a lot of time together- if you call yw activities, girls camp, planning meetings until the wee hours of the morning, etc. etc. for three straight years a lot of time. I do. Not to mention book club, dinner group, birthday parties, and just talking out in the street...I'm gonna miss her a lot.
{Bryce, Elliott, Ollie and Brady}
But I'm not the only one- her boys were around the same age as mine- and they got along really well. They got to play all day Saturday before they left, so I snapped a few pics.
Ollie, Bryce and Jackson at the primary activity.
Warren, Brady and Elliott
We were walking home and Ollie grabbed Bryce's hand- so sweet.
Adam and Jason (Rach's husband) were good friends too- if you call running over to his house just for a sec at 10:00 at night and not coming home until 1:00 in the morning good friends. (And I do.)

They will be greatly missed on our street! We love you guys! :) Can't wait for the blogging to start back up!

3 comments:

Nielson said...

So sad! I'll miss Rachel too--but I can cope--as long as she starts blogging again :)

Melissa said...

What a great post!! You made me cry :(. I already miss them so much.

Ty and Mari said...

she will be missed. oh the memories will live on! especially when I have to stop for an emergency at a gas station! ha ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...