Thursday, August 19, 2010

linc's breakfast

My little alarm clock (aka Linc) usually sits in his crib for a while in the mornings jabbering and playing with his toys (throwing them out of his bed.) Around 7:45 he's ready to get out and lets us know it. Well the other morning we were trying to milk every last second of sleep we could. Elliott has been known to hop in Linc's crib and lower him out, but I didn't realize he'd done it that morning. Before I knew it the big boys were in my room yelling, "Lincoln alert! Lincoln alert!" so I jumped out of bed, ran downstairs and he was on the table next to the fruit bowl, eating his little fruity heart out. The damage is below.

Next he had a nice bowl of cereal. He always likes to pour out the milk and splash his hands in it- isn't that cute? Oh yeah- bibs are immediately ripped off now, no matter how much I try to distract him.

For dessert Linc had a marble buffet. He puts anything and everything in his mouth. Today I put soap on his hands and was helping him wash it off, but he just had to taste it. Good thing it was vanilla and brown sugar flavor.
{I love my hungry little Lincoln.}

4 comments:

lindsey v said...

Oh that face! He is such a cutie.

Melissa said...

Such a cutie!! I love when older siblings are so helpful :). What a great memory.

Lindsay said...

so many cute pictures. Such a cute little man.

Megan Marie said...

His facial expressions are soooo cute! Oh he melts my heart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...