Tuesday, August 10, 2010

finns

Leena and Seppo- {siblings}

Almost two years ago, my mom's siblings came to visit from Finland. My cousin Jaakko wasn't able to come, so my Uncle Seppo brought him this year. (My mom ran into a door in the dark- hence the bandaid.)
Linds, Jackie, Leena, Eric, Jaakko (pronounced Yah-ko), Tagen holding baby Will, Seppo and Adam.

Last time I saw Jaakko was when I was 14, and he was about 3. Linds and I went to visit Finland and he was one of our little tour guides for a few days. How is that someone can look exactly the same as when they were three? (Except of course he's a handsome guy now.) He knows perfect English, so we all bombard him with questions. Here he is showing pictures of his mandatory year in the Finnish army.
Cute cousins- Addie and Linc. They are learning to play together and will be great friends!
My niece and nephew- Karissa and Trevan.
Mikey, Tagen, Baby Will and Linds
Linds with Little Will tasting his fist.


{CUTENESS!!}
Linc loves his Uncle Brian.
Benny and Elliott
I just liked this picture of Benny! :)
Erkki is always playing with the kids- they can't get enough of him! They loooove to play in my parent's backyard too. There's so much to explore. Lately they've been collecting and painting snails...

Trevan trying to get out of all my pictures!!


Slam dunks to finish the night off.

2 comments:

Knudson Family said...

I love the finnish names....and I love your parents backyard. :)

Marci said...

I love the picture of your sister with baby Will! Family get togethers are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...