Monday, August 23, 2010

näkemiin (hei hei)

All good things must come to an end and so my uncle and cousin had to go home to Finland. Their two week stay seemed much too short- I wish we could have more time with them!
My Mom with a handful of grandbabies: Will, Melora, Addie and Linc
Jaakko, Seppo, Mike, Michelle, Ollie, Anikka holding Baby Melora, Addie, Ben, Brian, Linds, Elli, Leena holding Baby Will, Adam, Linc, Sini and Elliott
My Mom did a pretty good job of being tour guide- they went to Yellowstone and a few other places.
{Cousins}


Baby Melora- she looks exactly like Michelle's baby pics!
Why do I love this picture so much? I think it is sooo cute- a mommy trying to capture her baby!
Kid refuge in the club house.
Linc and the boys. We will miss you guys! Until next year right? :)

Love these two pictures below of Michelle and Melora and big sister Anikka sharing her book.

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

It WAS too short. I'm glad you took them to Vegas - that looked like so much fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...